Atlantium Technologies' PharmaGuardTM
Hydro-Optic solution for water treatment is a clean technology that provides the pharmaceutical industry with field-proven applications for Dechlorination, Water Disinfection
and Ozone Destruction
Sustained performance guaranteed
UV light harnessed to full potential
Real time monitoring and control
Maintain required UV dose
Unprecedented power efficiency
Small carbon footprint
Robust design with no dead legs
Inside view of PharmaGuard treatment chamber. The high-grade quartz surface is chemically inert and always sterile.
- Medium pressure broad spectrum UV light power enables efficient Dechlorination and inactivates a wider range of microorganisms with multiple action mechanisms - disables proteins and inactivates DNA replication. Effective even with resistant strains. Short lamp enables easier handling.
- Integrated control software automatically adjusts the UV power to continuously maintain the required UV dose.
- a. Integrated sensor monitors UV lamp intensity.
- b. Integrated sensor monitors UV water transmittance.
- High-Grade quartz chamber surrounded by an air block traps UV light rays and reflects them back into the water, for optimized dose distribution and UV power efficiency.
- Thick quartz tube separates UV lamp from water chamber for quick & easy lamp replacement and avoids the risk of broken glass and mercury in water.
- Stainless steel housing meets cGMP standards.
Various sanitary connections available.
Next Generation Technology Datasheet
See Us At
November 11-14, 2012
Come learn more about
Without Carbon Filter or Chemicals